Monday 20 November 2017

Questions&Answers - Zoo

IALT: write explain briefly what I think about the questions given to answer.

With the next task given.. I had to create a DLO filled with 5 different questions, and in the DLO I was told to answer all these questions to the best of my ability. Which is exactly what I did. However, before answering the questions I had to deeply think about each questions and how I could answer it to truely the best of my ability.

I honestly feel as if these questions helped me think more, and learn more about the Zoo. Going back to the first task, I believe if I were to re-do the KWL chart now.. the section of what I know would be full. With answering these questions required for me to read the questions deeply and carefully but yet again, I was able to get the job done!


With this task, my biggest challenge which I hope to improve on next time had to be reading in between some questions. Some of the questions weren't specific enough, and to me to clearly find my understanding on what the question was asking I had to make myself the questions and try to think about what I would basically be asking for the reader to do.

My next steps is to create an individual DLO of my peers, family, friends, and teachers perspective on each of these questions just to see what type of affect there answers have on me.

How do you think I can improve on moving forward in relation to this task?

Please leave a comment down below for me to view in the future.

Muchly Appreciated,

0 comments:

Post a Comment