Monday 4 September 2017

The CHAMP Talk...

IALT: reflect on what I learnt from the CHAMP talk we were given.

With the last block after reading buddies, which was at 2.00PM, room 9 made there way entering room 10. We went and met Miss Aireen, Miss Kyla, and room 10 in there. We were there to be given a CHAMP talk. A CHAMP talk is basically a talk to give that reminder on behavior expectations, and just that CONFIDENCE boost to be the leader we really are.

Image result for champ

My honest thoughts, this talked worked. We were able to look back and reflect on our actions as a leader, student, and a peer and role model to others and younger students. Throughout the past days I've been making very 'stupid' desicions... This was a possibility of peer pressure, wanting to be someone I'm not, and impressing others in order to get their approval.

Now as I look beyond my future and think more on myself, and my education I've decied to set a goal for myself. The goal I've decied to set for myself is too.. change myself in a positive way, because with changing myself positively will help for me to set positive examples.

What I would like to work on next time is to be more aware of the consequences to my actions... and the impact it might have on other people. For example if I let a idiotic idea in my head it could lead for me to be kicked out of sporting teams and that way if we are short by 1 player the whole team has to stay, that way my one action impacted the whole team.

Image result for champ

I honestly believe that with a change in my behavior, attitude, and choices I will be able to positively influence those young ones yet to come!

What are your thoughts on this?

Please leave a comment down below for me to view and use in the future, as I shall continue to explore this learning journey I am currently experiencing.

Many Thanks... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment