Friday 1 September 2017

Technology Reflection - Graphics

IALT: identify an specific amount of clocks, and show my identity through images.

So, today was my first time in Graphics class. Today our task was to create a DLO with images describing who you are, for example if you are a person who loves RUGBY, you would show your love for rugby by inserting a rugby ball.

With this task, I found it really exciting. I was able to search for images (transparent), and in searching and inserting these images I was also able to identify things I didn't recognise were important to me.



Try creating a DLO of images that represent you! If you want, you can use my DLO (Digital Learning Object), to guide or be your example.

The one thing I found exciting about this task was creating something about ME, and also learning something new about MYSELF.

With clocks, have you ever thought about how there are so many different clocks in this world?, So have I! After researching different types of clocks I was able to find different types of clocks.


One thing I  want to work on next time I'm here is to.. start thinking ahead of this project. The reason for this is, is because when it comes to the time of planning I've already thought about it.

What are your thoughts on this?

Please leave a comment down below for me to view and use in the future.

Many Thanks... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment