Monday 4 September 2017

Hip Hop - Reflection

Image result for hip hop

IALT: create a create a dance to a song with my peers!

So today in hip-hop, we went through our dance groups. There were 3 people or less in a group. I was put with Akanesi and LJ. Our main goal, or focus was to come up with a dance including dance moves we have LEARNT in hip-hop or dance moves that haven't been brought into our session. We were given a few minutes to create our dance. In the time given I believe I wasn't able to control myself in spending that time wisely. I was so distracted in mucking around and having a 'laugh' with my peers I forgot about the task, and forgot about staying on track and doing the right thing. 

Next thing we knew, it was our turn as a group to perform in front of our peers. When we got up we only 1-2 dance moves to perform which was shaming, and made me reflect on the choices I made during that time. 

My goal for next time, is to stay on track and focus on my group and the task being given. Without a doubt I know for a fact that I let my group down, in our task, and also in being a friend and a leader to them. I hope that next time I am able to make a better decision next time, which would be to follow and listen clearly to the instructions given, and successfully complete the task given.

Image result for hip hop


Do you know what the 4 elements of hip-hop are?
Well thats something we went through today. If you didn't know they are..

  • Rap - Poetry
  • DJ - Music
  • Graffiti - Art
  • Break Dancing - Dance
I really enjoyed today's hip hop lesson but now that I have set a goal for me to try achieve next time I hope to be able to have a growth mindset and also the support of my peers and friends behind me.

How do you think I should try and achieve this goal of mine for next time?

Please leave a comment down below for me to view and use in the future. Please ensure your comments includes feedback and feedforward also!

Muchly Appreciated,

0 comments:

Post a Comment