Tuesday 15 August 2017

๐Ÿ” Point Of View Chart - Reading ๐Ÿ”

Image result for reading word

WALA: expressing our point of view on the article we read.

So with the article we were given I believe that the main point was to give us all that thinking BUZZ. In my eyes it helped for me to realise if I need or want a new hobby?, If anything's stopping me?, and lastly how it could affect my everyday life?

As I read through the article a lot of new thoughts occurred to my head. I began to deeply think about me, my hobbies, and my future goals/dreams. 

If your a girl or a human being like me you don't have much interests, or hobbies to look forward to in life. It's basically the same thing, which for me is MUSIC/SINGING, I have had a passion for music since early ages of my life. Growing up as a church girl, and listening to hymns, and songs made me fall in love with the gift I hadn't discovered god gave me... a voice to sing. I used my voice to share my feelings, emotions, and thoughts with others. Singing is a unique and different way to share which is why I choose to treasure it, and keep it as something special to me.

I then created a DLO which was done on the Google Drive Application - Google Drawing in order to show what my view point(s) are.


My goal for next time? Investigate deeper.. by going around the school and asking teachers questions in relation of course to this learning journey.

The most enjoyable part?, Well in speaking my mind it would have to be getting that real WAKE UP call, in order to get your mind thinking about your future.

What your thoughts on my work? And my DLO?

Please leave a comment down below for me to view as I continue to blog more in the future about my current, and future learning journey's.

Muchly Appreciated,

0 comments:

Post a Comment