Thursday 24 August 2017

๐ŸŽต My Musical Hobby ๐ŸŽต

WALT: explain what my hobby.

So with me my hobby as a child nowadays is to become a musician. The reason why? Well, it's simple...

Image result for music


When I sing or hear the soothing sound of music playing, it helps to make feel at peace. Which relates to my Taha Wairua (Spiritual Health). 

In being a part of a school band at Tamaki Primary School, and as being a child growing up in the house of god, singing hymns, and learning different songs has helped for me to develop, a love, interest, and passion for music and singing. As a young child at first it was important to me, but as I understood the lyrics, and the reasons behind our choir and behind our singing it was able to catch my attention.

Now, heading into the direction of my family.. my family is a family who has fallen in love with music. The way I see it is that we are passing down our passion, to the younger generation in order to keep the family passions and interests going.

My friends, helped and supported me through perusing and dreaming big. Every time I made a mistake I wasn't laughed AT, I was laughed WITH. They helped in never giving up, pushed me in performing in crowds, and also helped me in never giving up.

 At the hardest times, I tried and I failed, but in having a open and growth mindset I was able to never give up. I was able to find my way of the ground and onto my feet and giving me the opportunity to try again, rise higher, and stand tall.

Therefore, I am still standing with my dream in becoming a musician. I don't ever think this dream will fade as I will try to the best of ability!

Image result for music



So if you think of music to me.. It isn't just a hobby but also a dream I hope to pursue in the future as I learn and develop more.

What is your hobby, or dream?

Please leave a comment down below... :) 

Muchly Appreciated,

3 comments:

Derek said...

Hi Losana, thanks for your wonderful presentation at the Manaiakalani Celebration day - I thoroughly enjoyed what you had to say, and found the special link between music and how it enabled you to feel and be the person you are - much more than just a hobby. This is a great insight for anyone to come to understand, and I hope you will be able to share this with a lot more people along the way.

You asked if we could share our hobby - for me I found this in a hobby I have had since I was very young - that is mountaineering and tramping in some of NZ's most wonderful bush and mountains. Being in those places is what made me feel the way you do with music - really in touch with who I am and what I believe I can be.

Lynne Le Gros said...

Hello Losana. I really enjoyed your presentation today at Manaiakalani Hui. I was interested to read singing is a family passion. Have you learnt any songs from your family? Good luck pursuing your dream!

alex xander said...

Downloading ringtones for iPhone is essential for many users as well as expressing their personality on the device. So, with the iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X you know how to create your own ringtone to your liking? Ringtones for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X are simple to download and easy to download even if you do not know much about it.

Here are some examples of ring tones that you can reference and follow these guidelines:

- Echame La Culpa Marimba ringtone - ringtonesmobile
- Main Hoon Hero Tera ringtone - ringtonesmobile
- Peter Gunn ringtone -ringtonesmoblie
- Kid Rock – Cowboy ringtone -ringtonesmoblie
- Mi Gente ringtone -ringtonesmoblie

Free ringtones for people around the world. This is my home page so you can search and refer more: https://ringtonesmobile.net/

Post a Comment