Wednesday 23 August 2017

๐Ÿ“ธ Interview - Reading ๐Ÿ“ธ




WALT: Gather, Evaluate and Synthesise information.

In creating a Google Presentation came read an article, trying to achieve my success criteria, and interviewing role models. I asked 3 different questions and got 3 different answers. I interviewed a senior teacher from upstairs. Miss Morrison, which is a teacher to the year 5 and 6 and is currently teaching in room 8.

One thing I liked about completing this task was not only getting answers to my questions, but also learning more about the teachers in our school.

One thing I think I should work on is to... ask deeper questions that could lead into new areas of the topic.

I would like to focus on not careers and how, but dreams and why? In my beliefs I think that this will help for me to think about more.

Image result for interviewing

My next steps in my learning is for me to ask more people around the school. Maybe people I don't know a lot about. For example cleaners, or teacher aides.

Do you have any answers to the questions I interviewed Miss Morrison with?

Please leave a comment down below for me to view. Also, please ensure that your comment includes feedback, feedforward and suggestions on how you think I could improve more in area's of my learning.

Muchly Appreciated,

0 comments:

Post a Comment