Tuesday 15 August 2017

๐Ÿ“ Cinquain Poem - Music ๐Ÿ“

Image result for poetry

IAL: to write about a Cinquain poem based on a hobby I have.

Do you know what a Cinquain poem is? Well it's a type of poetry. We discussed a Cinquain poem while we were talking about poetry for writing. I decied to base my poetry on Music. The layout or the adjustment of a Cinquain poem is to start off with 2 syllables, moving onto 4, then 6, up to 8, and back down to 2. 

I tried my best in following the set out of a Cinquain poem. Though I do think I have a bit of work to do on this type of poetry.


Now I don't have much knowledge on this type of poetry but I would like to gain more, and have more experince with it... As I should develop more as we learn more about this during our writing time.

Some I enjoyed, was getting the opportunity to write my own type of Cinquain poem. It has helped me realise another type of poetry (Cinquain). 

My goal, is to use this type of poetry more often in relation to my learning. In instead of writing long stories, or short raps maybe I could use a Cinquain.

Have you ever written a Cinquain poem?

Please leave a comment down below for me to view as I shall keep blogging. I hope to see feedback, feedforward, and suggestions on how YOU think I could improve more in the future in relation to my learning.

Muchly Appreciated,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Losana,Fantastic Work!, what made you want to make your poem about music?. I love how you were creative with your poem and DLO.

KlingeltoneKostenlos said...

I love it. I like your music. I am a music fan. I want to mention you that music is ring tones. Ringtones bring us joyful moments and vigilance. Unique ringtone. Ringtones are attractive. Please visit my homepage to find the best ringtone on your mobile phone:https://ringtonesmobile.net/

Here are some examples of ringtones I would like you to refer to and install for free by following the instructions below:
- Dil Diyan Gallan ringtone Download
- Swag Se Swagat ringtone Download
- Let Me Love You Marimba ringtone Download
- Havana Marimba ringtone Download
- Main Hoon Hero Tera ringtone Download
I need to comment on your post. Wish you have the best ringtone selection for your mobile phone. Hope my ringtone makes you happy.

Post a Comment