Saturday 8 July 2017

๐Ÿ—บ️ Touring New Zealand Begins.. - Winter Learning Journey ๐Ÿ—บ️

IALT: educate myself on Rangitoto Island, Karekare Beach, and Tane Mahuta.

Image result for new zealand map

Hey bloggers, today is a blog post of a completely, entertaining, and different task! I was given links to access  things in relation of Rangitoto Island, Karekare Beach, and Tane Mahuta as I have mentioned in my learning intention above this content. In completing the first part of the task (reading), then came summarising and reflecting on the one main place I enjoyed reading and learning more about the most. As this task was given, though I wasn't physically moving in the actual direction of the Rangitoto Island, or the Karekare Beach' destination, by reading the factual information I felt as I was there myself. And with the images provided to help imagine a much more VIVID picture I was able to put those images and outlined picture in my imagination into action.

In saying those words.. " I was able to put those images and that outlined picture in my head into action" I created a DLO to show casing my learning on an current website I have found as I was looking in showing my learning by using different websites, and digital learning websites. In having issues providing a link to the slideshow I've decided to screenshot the 4 slides I created for yous to view yourselves.




As a non-perfect human being it was only normal for me to find challenges in completing this task, which I did. The challenge that really tested me today was finding new way(s) in sharing my work with the viewers and readers of my blog. The reason for wanting to show my work in different ways is to attract, and engage more bloggers to my blog. By doing that my next step, are to get comments of feedback and feedforward on my blog posts for me to use.

Overall, as being given 3 different places that stand in 3 different destination I've found that I have only physically been to one of those places. Rangitoto Island, it was trip for our school that I was given the opportunity to attend and I did.

Image result for kauri tree

How do you think I can find my challenge less of a challenge?

Please leave a comment down below for me to view and use in my educational, blogging future!

Thanks for viewing..
- Kind Regards, Your Blogger Losana

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Losana,

I love that you are challenging yourself and going beyond the task, and not just doing what is required. That means you will get so much more out of the programme and I can assure you, your viewers will really enjoy your posts, as I have!

I am slowly getting to know you through your blog, which is awesome!

Nicky :)

Post a Comment