Monday 24 July 2017

๐Ÿ“My Goals For Term 3 ๐Ÿ“

IALT: plan out SMART goals for to use in term 3.

SMART


For writing we given the opportunity to think about what our Writing, Reading, Maths, Personal, and Teacher goal is this term. Before getting started we went through SMART goals. We went through what it stood for and how it could help us set our goals. So then for me to become more familiar in using SMART in the goals I set, I decided to go through each letter or each word and define what it means to me. Which you are able to view and read above this content.

GOALS


Anyways, here are my 5 term 3 goals....



As you can see in the DLO created above shows 5 different sections, and in each section is 5 different topics. They are..
  • Writing Goal
  • Reading Goal
  • Maths Goal
  • Personal Goal
  • Teacher Goal
The most difficult part of completing this task for me was thinking about my writing goal. But then after conferencing with my teacher she was able to give a much suitable goal. The goal she gave me for writing was to use more academic language based and related on the subject/topic.

Overall, I believe the one thing I found the most difficult was setting a time frame for my goals. I believe the reason for this being my biggest struggle was because I wasn't able to find a time where I could achieve my goal knowing that it was huge a difficulty for me!

The one goal I really hope to achieve is building more relationships/friendships within my peers, within the classroom, and also outdoors in the main playground. In my mindset the more friends I make the more knowledge that can be shared.

Do you have any goals for this term?

What are your thoughts on my goals for term 3? Are they SMART?

Please leave a comment down below. I look forward in viewing and reading about how I can improve on my learning more.

Muchly Appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment