Tuesday 4 July 2017

🌫️ Morning Church Preparation! 🌫️

IALT: prepare myself for morning church!

As a part of the Free Church Of Tonga, one of our priorities are to attend church services. In my church we have services sometimes at 12 noon, or 6 evening, even 6 in the morning! And for this whole week throughout Monday to Friday there will be  services a daily. 1 service at 6 AM in the morning, while the other service will be at 6PM evening. At times with us it could be a mission getting up for early as church services, espically on a late and tired night... But with Jesus crucifying his life for our own it is only fair to give him a little bit of our time after we him more than our lives.

Image result for church

As a start of trying to make this easier for me I will now try to take early nights in, rather than late night! And to avoid getting in trouble for unfinished work, I have to make sure all my work is complete before going to bed!

A challenge this morning was getting up! I was blogging and finishing so many things last night I lost track of time! But luckily I was able to find my way up and dress for church! Afterall, for it being 5.35AM on the dot it isn't so cold.

Image result for morning

What are your thoughts on this? How else do you think I can improve?

Please leave a comment down below and I look forward in using and viewing your comments in the future.

Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment