Sunday 2 July 2017

๐Ÿ“† Are You An Active Facebook User? ๐Ÿ“†

IALT: reflect on the article I read based on the Facebook users.

Did you know that more than 2 billion people are now using Facebook due to the following release of new statistics. But what this means is that more than a quarter of the world’s population and nearly two thirds of New Zealanders, are now using Facebook every month.They say that The milestone comes to just 13 years after the network was founded by the amazing discoverer Mr Zuckerberg as he was studying at Harvard University. Authorities say that he famously dropped out of the university after launching the global social-networking website as Facebook. The famous internet website was announced that it had one billion monthly users active in October 2012 and forwards, meaning it has doubled the number of its users in just under five years. But now there are currently 2.9 million monthly active users in New Zealand who actively use Facebook monthly.
For those who would like to access the original content of this article, click HERE and it will lead you to the original article.
Image result for facebook
From reflecting on this article I've been able to realise that my next steps in learning around this topic is to find the negative and positive affect that this social media website has on those active monthly users. By doing more research will help for me to share the information I will have gained in future, informing people about the positive and negative affects that this internet browser can cause for you.
Another thing I have realised is that the most difficult part of this was finding that I was once apart of using this social media website monthly, and if I had to say I could have been using this website daily, for who knows how long! But after releasing the negative affects this website can have on me (the hard way), I found deactivating my account the most easiest decision.
Are you apart of the 2 billion people who are actively using Facebook monthly? Or in other words how much do you use Facebook? Monthly?, Daily?...
Image result for facebook
Please leave a comment down below for me to view and use later on in my future ongoing blog posts. & To also help gain more viewers, and readers on my blog.
Many Thanks..

0 comments:

Post a Comment