Saturday 8 July 2017

๐Ÿ—ผ 5 Auckland Activities - Winter Learning Journey ๐Ÿ—ผ

IALT: list down my 5 favourite activities from the VIDEO I watched about Auckland activities.

My next task was watching a video (provided in my learning intention), about the different sorts and types of activities you can complete, while being in Auckland. My task was to select 5 different activities that appeared on the video. I took my pick and thought wisely about why?! I then decided to put my reasoning into different form. So instead of... The reason for this is because, OR The reason behind this is because, I decided to straight away put it into a much more engaging way! It gets straight to the point of what you do while being their. For example if you were to attend Rainbow's End.. You experince new rides, crazy challenges, and enjoyable creations of new memories and friends!

Image result for auckland

As you shall scroll through in reading the information I have originally put together for my viewers, you will find that on each individual task are 1-2 images of the topic related.



If I were to identify a challenge in this would be putting my writing into different form. But then after combining my knowledge of old writing, and new writing I came up with this!

My next steps in this learning journey is to now find different places that hadn't appeared on the video to blog about myself. And also to put in my own personal reasonings!

Image result for auckland

Do you know of any places in Auckland others could enjoy that didn't appear on the video?

Please leave a comment down below, for me to use in my future blogging!

Kind Regards...
- Learning Blogger Losana,

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Malo e Lelei Losana!

Wow! Reading through your blog, I am so impressed with the effort, quality and creativity! I understand this is your first time blogging in the Winter Learning Journey and it looks like you have enjoyed it and put lots of effort in to making sure you are learning some new things and helping other people learn through your posts too.

A place that wasn't mentioned in the video that I have been is Bethells Lake in West Auckland. I love it because it is an adventure climbing over all the massive sand dunes to get to the beautiful lake for a swim in the summer. It's even great in the evening under the stars! Check out some photos of it here: https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=bethells+lake&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwir1IrI1v_UAhWLjLwKHUxhBHsQ_AUICigB&biw=1317&bih=784

Your blog is really enjoyable to read and your writing is very sophisticated and eloquent, ka pai Losana!

I look forward to reading more of your blog over the holidays!

Nicky :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment