Wednesday 7 June 2017

🎵Zumba Wednesday Reflection 🎵

IALT: reflect on Zumba Wednesday which I hosted today!

Today I hosted Zumba Wednesday, and I had a great time. From seeing new faces zumba and move to the beat to exhausted faces from dances, and losing their energy! With Zumba, I had a great idea, that instead of leaving seniors and juniors have separate zumba sessions why don't we just combine the both so it could be easier, and they are available to come on any Monday, and Wednesday. A lot of kids came, but even though today some junior were outside waiting for us to open up the doors I decided to let them in and have a blast with the seniors! I mean like were from the same school the only difference we have is age and year levels.

Image result for zumba Wednesday

Have you ever hosted or been in a Zumba group, If Yes what were your highlights, and low lights, and also if No would you want to and why?

Something I enjoyed was seeing all the smiles on kids faces, and the fact they were just ready for whatever zumba song, or routine I would give or throw at them! It proved t me they were dedicated to something that was important to them!

I can't wait for the next Zumba day or in other words for Board Games Thursday which is tomorrow, a new activity being hosted for the first time.. hopefully it's a great outcome!

Please leave a comment below! & Also thanks for viewing.
Many Thanks.. 😁

0 comments:

Post a Comment