Wednesday 7 June 2017

๐ŸŒŠ Water Safety - Poster ๐ŸŒŠ

Image result for water safety

WALT: create a water safety poster.

Today I've worked with Ana & Akanesi to create a so called "water safety" poster. In this poster are things you might need to wear, or bring along this trip and even things you need to be aware of. We've posted images and KEYWORDS on this poster for those to keep safe in, out and around the water. You will find that we have decided to keep this a simple poster, so instead of long paragraphs while people are in the water with spotting this particular poster they have the ability to look or read at  the key words, or images in the poster and realise what we mean. For example if a photo of "sun-block" was to be on their you would obviously think that we mean bring sun-block, to avoid the sun from getting to you right? Anyways...

What do you think about our poster below! Check it out!!

Water Safety Poster!.jpg

Its a simple, not to bright, and to dark and poster. It also can catch your attention from a distance! As long as your not to distracted I hope... but leave a comment below with your thoughts on this!

Something I I enjoyed while doing this task was also realising the things I should bring so I think I can follow this poster and keep myself from getting sunburnt, and from drowning therefore this poster has not only helped my peers but also me.

Please leave a comment below with suggestions on how you think I can improve on my learning. Thanks for viewing! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment