Monday 12 June 2017

🌊Vector Whitewater Rafting Experience🌊

IALT: reflect on the creation I made with 2 of my peers, reflecting on our Vector Whitewater Rafting trip/experince.

So, as you may or may not have known room 9 went to the Vector Whitewater Park on Friday located in Manukau. After going through that experince, images were sent to us, and tasks were given! Our task was to think of a creative way to showcase or reflect on what we did. So I individually created a "powtoon" showcasing, Images of us being there, a little description of what we did, were we went, and also where it wa located. I also put in some of the rules that were laid out.


While doing this task I wanted to think of something else that would hook my audience in, and as I was thinking I looked over and Ana, & Akanesi were creating a poster. Therefore after viewing, and helping them out I was able to connect the idea's and dots together. Why don't we combine!? I mean like it makes sense, the work was shared between ourselves, and were also creatively show casing this to others. So, basically it's a WIN, WIN!

So we saved, and downloaded the poster they created using a Google Drive application - Google Drawing, and inserted it onto the powtoon I made, and from their own as 1 group of 3 we all edited things that needed to be edited, and things that needed a little more work on, and some that needed less more work on.

Here I will be providing with you a link that will give you access to view the powtoon, or movie I made on a different webistes. And that will be provided for us HERE... Hope you enjoy!

While completing this task as 1 group I realised, more to this experince than just having fun, and learning new skills about Whitewater Rafting. I was able to develop how you can achieve more in life when sometimes you work in a team. Basically that "TEAMWORK" is the key!

The next experince I have related to Whitewater Rafting, I would like to see how much I can achieve in a different group. Now that I have been able to see the distance of success I have gone with the former, group I was in I would like to experince how far I could go in achievements and success with a whole different group, and with different people.

Anyways, do you have any feedback, feedforward, suggestions, or advice on the creation we made?! But also maybe you should try using powtoon in your next creation making. Simply log in to your google drive, click on "NEW", and from their go down to "MORE", and from their you will see there should be option show casing "Connect more apps", and by clicking their simply search Powtoon, and add it to your drive!

But I hope you've enjoyed this reflection, and creation!
Have a great day... Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment