Friday 2 June 2017

🐦Twitter Steps Its Game Up 🐦

IALT: share with my blog audience about a article I read.

After reading a article I've just realised that twitter has went 100% on adding 69 new emoji's. However IOS, Android, and Mac Nougat haven't been able to access these new emojis because the Emoji 5.0 Standard hasn't been implemented. There are all new sorts of emoji's added for example..

  • New flags 
  • A woman with headscarf
  • People with gray hair 
  • The starstruck 
  • The mind blown smiley.
With a lot more emoji's. In my head now that Twitter has stepped up its game itself, I reckon it's time for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and many more other apps to step up their games.
 
I think this is awesome how new emoji's a being added in but I also think that this is a friendly ask for competition. For example now that twitter has stepped it probably waiting for Facebook, Instagram and all those other famous world wide websites to attack back with new emoji's or awesome new updates.

Click HERE to view the original article.

What are your thoughts on this article? & How do you think this will affect other famous world wide trending websites/apps.

Please leave a comment down below.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment