Thursday 1 June 2017

๐ŸญThat Sugar Film - Part.2 ๐Ÿญ

Image result for sugar

IALT: reflect and blog about completing the follow up task for the documentary "That Sugar Film".

After watching part 2 of the documentary "That Sugar Film" we were given tasks based on the part 2 we were given follow up questions. If you read further down you will be able to see I have completed and blogged about the Sugar Film part 1 and 3. I have worked through this task with my 2 peers Ana, and Akanesi. We've tried our best answering all these questions to a high and standard quality. There were all sorts of questions in this task for example...
  • What things he discovered in the food located in USA
  • If their would be any changes to his Whare Tapa Wha while being in the US
  • Questions related and based on Oral Health
And also many more questions you find in the presentation that will be presented or shown below this text. Before completing this task Ana, Akanesi and myself had to really think about answering the questions with new and old knowledge and extending on new and old idea's coming up with new ideas.


Something I found challenging was deep thinking, and also using old and new idea's to make new idea's. But I was then able to use my thinking skills with my 2 peers to work through this.

Something else I enjoyed while completing this task was realizing how much sugar is in some of the foods, and drinks in the food located or provided in USA. Especially foods where some people think and say that it is healthy.

What are your thoughts on this? & Name some foods or drinks you think that is healthy?

Please leave a comment below.. with your thoughts on how you think I could improve more in this area of my learning... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment