Monday 19 June 2017

🍸No More Purchasing Early Hour Sugary Drinks!!! 🍸

WALT: share our opinion on the article we read about how 2 local dairies in Taranaki joined initiative in saying NO, to young children purchasing sugary drinks early hours in the morning.

The Northern Dairy in Stratford is supporting a public health initiative to cut school children's consumption of sugary ...

CR Dairy in Eltham has agreed to not sell sugary drinks to students before 9am on school days.

After reading the article given, & completing the "OREO" template given, I've been able to gather my idea's and come to a clear understanding on what my thoughts are on an article based upon how 2 local dairies in Taranaki came together to stop children from purchasing sugary irrelevant drinks early hours in the morning.

The 2 local dairies are known by the names of... Stanford's Northern Dairy & also CR Dairy which is located in Eltham. According to the article the Dairy located in Eltham states that they have already supported the school in making healthy choices. It also states that in the dairy the lunch packs are filled with healthy choices only after ordering new and more healthy food.

I need to finish off creating a screencastify on my thoughts, but as soon it was finished it will be blogged for you's to view.

To read the article for yourself, you will be able to access it HERE!


What are your thoughts on the DLO I created, or on the article itself?

My next step in completing this task is to put my opinion and thoughts into action. For example what I mean by this is putting my idea's from a Google Drawing, to a Screencastify Recording.

Stay tuned to see more of my future educational learning... :)

Please leave a comment below! & Thanks for viewing.
Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment