Wednesday 7 June 2017

🌊My Community Waterpark🌊

Image result for waterpark

IALT: blog about the creation I made for my Community Waterpark.

Here I have created a poster show casing the waterpark that I would have wanted to make for my community! In this waterpark, you will find several slides to a pool, a water cave which is a cave you through and you may go in dry and come out wet, and also water balloons, to start up a water fight and last of all a WATER BUCKET which pours water down once it can sense more than 5-6 people under it. Here I have tried my best creating all these creations using shapes on the google drawing itself. But you will also find that I have used some transparent emoji's to help for it to look more creative. 

If I had the opportunity to create this in reality it would be amazing! But I would have to say the waterpark that I would create wouldn't just for the people who live around the community I am surrounded by, but also others who would like to come and have a go! If I had made this I think my goal would be for people come in smiling and go out smiling! Also for them to have a good time! From the first ride to the last!

Here is my poster I had designed... It isn't the best but I think I did a pretty good job with the water park, maybe in the further I can upgrade it and give it more detail, and expand on it too. 


What are your thoughts, on any improvements I can make or advice?!

Please leave a comment below with thoughtful feedback, and feedforward for myself to view and use later in life! But Thanks!

Remember to leave a comment below!
Many Thanks... 😂

0 comments:

Post a Comment