Monday 12 June 2017

📝Manaiakalani Ambassador's Day Presentation Peparation 📝

IALT: reflect on preparing myself for the TPS Manaiakalani Ambassador's Day.

Image result for tamaki primary schoolSo... This week Wednesday all Manaiakalani Cluster Schools, will have choosen an ambassador already! I am Tamaki Primary School's ambassador, and I have been preparing myself for the last few days on practicing my presentation, and editing my text from present, to past tense language! The last time I had presented my presentation was way back in Term 1. Presenting this presentation for me takes some guts... but after practising and practising I've been able to achieve some goals I've set based on this presentation presenting.. in the past, present, and hopefully the future. The last visitors day was cancelled, due to unknown reasons (Well, at least for me)... but I am really looking forward to sharing my past knowledge. 

A goal I have set for me for myself presenting for this week, is to present myself with confidence, and overcome any fear I have of shyness! I think after getting use to speaking with confidence, in front of all sorts of different sized crowds or audience, I will not only develop new skills in presenting, but I will also become more comfortable in presenting my opinion, my thoughts, and also my work in front of real life, face to face, audiences. 

Another personal goal I have related to visitors day, is to meet and talk to new people about the particular topic. The reason for this is not only to hear their thoughts, but to extend mine, by connecting it to their thoughts, not only having the ability to speak confidently to unfamiliar people, but to also come up with new idea's. (Extended Abstract)

Here is the presentation I will be presenting this upcoming Wednesday!



What are your thoughts on this presentation I have created!

Please leave a comment below, with your personal.. educational feedback, feedforward, advice, and suggestions for me to get back to below! But any ways...

Thanks for viewing, and enjoy the rest of your day/night! 😃

0 comments:

Post a Comment