Thursday 22 June 2017

🍕 Longest Pizza Record Broken! YUM.. 🍕

IALT: share with my audience how the record for the longest pizza  has been broken.

Do you ever feel so hungry you feel as if you would want to eat the longest pizza in the world? Well  beware because there is such a thing! The world’s longest pizza, which ended up spanning over 2 km, was made in California, America. They say the creators of the pizza was amazingly created by a team of chefs on Saturday morning at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Which I look forward on doing research on in the future.They say that the original plan was to create a pizza 2,100m in length which has shocked me from the beginning to the end of the article! However once the cooks had safely secured the so called "Guinness World Record" for the longest pizza surpassing the 1800m pizza made in Naples, Italy, in May 2016 they called quits just like that. With this part of the article I think if they had believed in themselves a little bit more I believe they could've achieved this goal! It also states in the article how the idea for this "record-breaking" attempt at the world’s longest pizza obviously was initiated, and organised by a group of American chefs who had just heard about the pizza created in Italy, and knew they had to try to bring the title to America. Which sounds like confidence passion to me!
In my personal opinion I think this record can be broken.. only if the record breakers have great passion for the goal they have set. I also think that these American Chefs did an amazing job on taking the title... but I can't wait to hear about the next event based on this record.
This could be a challenge for me but I believe after a few practices, I think I can do make it to the goal I set. With the right mindset!
Please leave a comment down below! & remember to really think about our comment before publishing it.. but I do look forward to viewing your comments below!
Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment