Thursday 22 June 2017

๐ŸฌHow Does Sugar Affect The Brain - DLO๐Ÿฌ

WAL: how to share the DLO I made from the Sugar presentation we were given!

Image result for sugarFrom listening to what we had to do..  to previewing each slide, to completing the presentation given, and then having the ability to create a new DLO showcasing the things I had learnt while completing this task. In the presentation originally given I watched videos, read information, researched a lot.. and also asked a lot of questions! Which then lead me to getting the right, appropriate, educational answers! Anyways... keep reading, and stay tuned to read about my challenges and enjoyments in doing this task! Maybe your advice could really help me.

So in my eyes creating a new DLO was difficult for me mainly because I'm use to the process of blogging the original template given to complete.. but as year 8's, in order to prepare us for our college future we need to beware in the things we do, and complete the work to the QUALITY standard expected.

One thing I enjoyed about this task was having the ability to not only try new things... by making new DLO's researching new information, and asking heaps of questions but also having the ability to gain more on my knowledge on sugar. Which also makes me aware of how much sugar is being digested in my body, and how much sugar I need, and want. Because from what I've read their is a pretty huge difference in having the things you want, and in getting the things you need! So in order for me to watch my health carefully I have decided to now only digest the sugar I need in my body! So I can keep active, and not become someone and something I am not! (Lazy, Unhealthy, & Sugar Needer!)


Do you have any feedback on this creation! As you can see above this text I have provided for you to view the new DLO I created based on the original presentation! Read the information provided on this DLO, and as you may see that is the information I have learned in doing the activities, and task that was given in the first original presentation.

Please leave a comment below with your own educational feedback, feedforward, suggestions, and also advice on how you think I can improve on my work!

Stay keen, and tuned to read more and more!
Looking forward to viewing these comments and getting back to you...

Many Thanks! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment