Wednesday 28 June 2017

๐Ÿšด‍♂️Fitness Reflection ๐Ÿšด‍♂️

IALT: keep moving while doing my reverse lunges.

Image result for step ups

Though I had an allergy to grass that could lead a serious level, I felt as if I was forced in running around the bike track by my teacher! I've been wanting to participate in grass activities for a long time now but I've been too afraid in particapating with the class, and my peers but due to my allergy I couldn't. This time I was lucky though I was surrounded by a lot of grass my skin didn't re-act! Mainly, because as I was running I tried my best in keeping distant from the grass! But as I was running and making it to the finish line nothing mattered but making sure I was breathing fine, and my skin was still in normal and good condition! This time we had 5 activities which was..
  • Reverse Lunges
  • Plank Hold
  • Shuttle Runs/Jog/Walk
  • Squats
  • Step Ups
The most challenging activity that I had completed had to be the Reverse Lunges. The main reason was because it isn't a common exercise, but I still tried my best keeping my hips, and stomach of the ground! But..

If I had the chance to re-do something, I would have to re-do the run! Though nothing happened, their was a huge chance of an allergic reaction! Maybe, Miss Komor just needs to understand how bad it can go! Though it may just be a misunderstanding!
Image result for reverse lunges


My next steps in fitness is trying to always keep moving in the time, or activity we are completing. Not only just focus on one goal at a time, but also just trying my best in always moving with the time we have while doing fitness.

Any thoughts, or personal opinions on this reflection?

Please leave a comment down below.. & I'll get back to you ASAP!
Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment