Wednesday 21 June 2017

🍃Fidget Spinner - Article 🍃

IALT: reflect on how I answered the questions related to the article I read about Fidget Spinners!

After reading an article based upon Fidget Spinners, it required a lot of research, on definition research, my own knowledge, and also the knowledge of others. This article was provided for me by Miss Komor, and was able for access on today's timetable. So after reading about this article I've been able to find not only my opinion on Fidget Spinners but also the online community (ADHD) thoughts on Fidget Spinners.

So after reading the article, at the end their was challenging critical questions, and some critical tasks to complete which is provided for you to view below! Which was created using a Google Drive Application - Google Presentations.


To access or read the article click HERE!

What are your thoughts on this presentation? The article? Or even both of them combined together?

Please leave a comment below, with feedback, feedforward, and suggestions on how you think I can improve more on my work next time.

Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment