Tuesday 13 June 2017

🎤Fake Celebrities? Or Fake Celebrity Names?!🎤

IALT: reflect on an article I've just read about based on Celebrities.

After reading an article I've realised some celebrities, have to change their name in order for it to suit or relate the Hollywood theme. Also in the article it showed some of celebrities real name(s). Here are the names that I read about and that I know more about them! 

After thinking and reading about this article I've been able to extend my knowledge on this topic of singers, and celebrities! 

I still many more questions related to this topic.. for example a question I have is...

With their real names... are they still being called it, or have they lost it forever?
Would they regret changing their name?!

Image result for celebrities changing their name
  • Katy Perry –  Katy Hudson
  • Woody Allen – Allen Konigsberg
  • Bruno Mars –  Peter Gene Hernandez
  • Natalie Portman –  Natalie Herschlag
  • Vin Diesel – Mark Sinclair Vincent
  • Lorde – Ella  maria Lani Yelich-O’Connor
  • Jamie Foxx – Eric Marlon Bishop
  • Resse Witherspoon – Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon
  • John Legend – John Rogers Stevens
  • Ben Affleck – Benjamin Geza Affleck-Boldt
  • Lady Gaga – Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
  • Miley Cyrus – Destiny Hope Cyrus
  • Drake – Aubrey Drake Graham
  • Rihanna – Robyn Rihanna Fenty
  • Nicki Minaj – Onika Tanya Maraj
After reading about this article I've been able to not only extend my knowledge on celebrities, and Hollywood itself but also on the individual real singer(s) or celebrities themselves.

What are your thoughts on this article?

Now that I have read this article it makes me think about if I was in or signed a contract with Hollywood, would I NEED to change my name, or would the choice be mine?

Would you change your name due to a contract!? Or would you stand for your name...?


Something I liked about this article was that it was truthful. And in the maybe in the future I can research more about singers, or celebrities that have changed them name!

In this article what challenged me the most was the fact that people would actually consider changing their name! I mean like if your were named after someone very important in your family, would risk and take the name out because or for a contract?!

Anyways, leave a comment below and I will get back to you ASAP!
Have a great rest of your day/night! 😁

0 comments:

Post a Comment