Wednesday 7 June 2017

☕Coffee Cleans Your Teeth?!☕


IALT: reflect on an article I read about how Coffee cleans your teeth?!

According to the article I just read they say Scientists have found that drinking coffee can actually help clean your teeth. A study has found that coffee with a very high caffeine content destroys, and gets rid off the bacteria which causes something called dental plaque. But in order for this to work they say that the coffee must be drunk without milk, cream or sugar. This was found by a scientists known as Rio de Janeiro’s Federal University and published in the journal of Applied Microbiology. The scientists found that Robusta, which is a coffee bean grown in Brazil and Vietnam, is perfect. It has a higher caffeine level than most other varieties of coffee. Which could be negative, but then again if you want clean teeth I guess you have to take risks. What do you think about this article because...
I think that now that this has been discovered adults, parents or guardians of children with really serious bacteria, or dental plaque might use these on children. Which is horrible children need to work through their teeth or dental issues the right way and not the wrong way that is allowed for adults and not children.
Image result for coffe
Click HERE to view the original article.. :)
Anyways enough about my thoughts, but now I am hoping you would have the confidence, or the heart to leave comments and feedback on my work!
But thanks for viewing and I look forward to seeing and hearing new comments on my work!
Thanks for viewing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment