Thursday 8 June 2017

🍫Blog Commenting - Cadbury 🍫

IALT: reflect on blog commenting on a blog post about Cadbury Chocolate!

After reading, or well looking at a image and a title, I found it boring. No offence to the blogger or this blog post, I was hungry for more, information, description, learning intention, and detail in your writing! I think the feedback that was left for her below, could help maybe not only me get what I want in a blog post, but also maybe what her future blog viewers would want! 

She titled it Dairy Milk Chocolate, and posted up an image of the Dairy Milk Chocolate "Turkish Delight", and that was it! I've never tasted or eaten this chocolate personally but I have tasted something close enough to it, and I found it disgusting.

I don't think this is Ana's best work compared to her others, but I think maybe this blog post was a misunderstanding! If you know what I mean therefore, maybe she will reply to my comment!

Please click HERE to leave Ana some feedback, to help her out with her blogging, and her blogging skills. Remember to leave positive and helpful feedback for Ana to use!

Image result for blog commenting

Please leave a comment below!
Many Thanks.. 😁

0 comments:

Post a Comment