Wednesday 31 May 2017

๐Ÿ’“World's Longest Hug๐Ÿ’“

Image result for hugs

IALT: reflect on an article mainly about the World's Longest Hug.

After reading an article I've been able to develop new knowledge about how a new record for the World's Longest Hug had been set. This was set in the location of Thailand. 26 Couples participated in this event and was able to last 26 Hours, 26 Minutes, and also 26 Minutes. The aim of this was to stay wrapped to your partner for as long as possible. It also states in the article that every 1 hour they would be given 5 minutes to rest for safety and health related reasons of course. 

I believe this was an amazing challenge and for me I find that this is an impossible challenge or record to be beaten unless you want a challenge! Going for 1 Day (24hours), 2 hours, and 26 minutes with a total of 130 minutes of break/rest for 5 minutes per hour... Was unbelieveable.


Personally I wouldn't attempt this challenge because in my mind I find that my longest hug was 5-10 minutes! And it wasn't even near reaching 1 hour so therefore maybe this could be a extreme challenge for me that I could work on in the future.

Here is the original article for those blog viewers who would like to access it... :) 
Click the EMOJI to access the original article... ⇢๐Ÿ˜…

In this task I found reflecting about this task hard.. Mostly because usually I'm use to writing about going through something physically, for example what I did on the weekend, or a job I've done but I'm getting into the habit of reflecting on articles.. and I;m still open and alert for any feedback.

What do you think about this article? & Would you think you could complete the impossible by trying to break this challenge?

Please leave a comment below with feedback, feedforward and any necessary suggestions on how you think I coulf improve more in and around the areas of my learning.

Thanks for viewing... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment