Monday 22 May 2017

🥊 My Smart Profile - Online Profile 🥊

IALT: reflect and blog about my Smart Footprint, to my Online Profile.

I completed a document based on my Smart Footprint to my Blog Profile. In this document there was a questions on "What I think should go on my Online Profile", and "what I think shouldn't go on my blog profile". There was also a link to serval profile links of people like..
  • Valerie Adams
  • Joseph Parker
  • Lisa Carrington
  • Keven Mealamu
  • Scott Dixon
  • Lydia Ko
My task was to pick one and using the following hyperlink provided I would read their profile and using that information read by myself, I would then describe using the information I read, to describe how I think their Values, Characteristics, and their Personality. Out of the 6 people given as a choice I decided to pick Joseph Parker, a Professional New Zealand Boxer.

My Smart Footprint - Online Profile



We often form ideas about people using the information shared about them online?

Smart Footprint Online Profiles.png
Use the information from their online profiles to describe your idea of their personality.

Think about their interests, characteristics, what is important to them, what do they care about, what is their nature?

Word Bank - Vocab you can use to describe
Tip: ctrl-shift-Y to search the Google doc dictionary for synonyms


Are you able to locate further information about this person online that may help you create your  description. Use keywords in Google search? Which search filters might be helpful?Screen Shot 2016-05-15 at 1.08.26 pm.png




Researching more about “Joseph Parker” using google tools to find more information out about himself.
Screenshot 2017-05-22 at 2.30.16 PM.png
As you can see above after using Keywords to input into the Omnibox I’ve been able to find more about Joseph Parker. For example his name isn’t just Joseph Parker but Joseph Dennis Parker, and that he was also born in the South Island, in the year 1992, and the day January the 9th. Also after clicking tools I adjusted those 3 options to “ANY COUNTRY”, “ANY TIME”, & “ALL RESULTS”, which had then given me the chance to click on a large amount of links leading to more and more info!
Add to this list of things about you that could be included in your blog profile


  1. First name
  2. School
  3. Teacher
  4. Learning Goals
  5. Other Goals
  6. Culture
  7. Achievements
  8. Insirpation
  9. Family
  10. Friends
  11. Highlight/Lowlights

What things should not be included in your blog profile.  Add to this list.

  1. Last name
  2. Address
  3. Phone number
  4. Password(s)
  5. Car(s) plate number(s)
  6. Cell phone number

Please leave a comment below with feedback and feedforward on what you think about this task!

Many Thanks... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment