Wednesday 17 May 2017

✊My Online Blog Profile✊

IALT: blog and reflect about my 2017 Blog Profile

One of our tasks today was to design a new Blog Profile for 2017. We had to put all sorts of different things in our Blog Profile for example..
  • Personal Facts
  • Personal Achievements
  • School Goals
  • Family Facts
  • Nationality
  • Country, Whereabouts
  • Inspiration
Something I enjoyed while doing this task was that I was able to really talk about this and it was really fast to do! All I had to do was talk about myself, and to also relate from myself and family to personal goals and achievements! 

My New 2017 Blog Profile:


To all those blog viewers viewing my blog my name is Losana and I am a year 8 female who is currently attending Tamaki Primary School.

I come from a big family. Nor am I a sibling, but also a Sister, Niece, Daughter, Aunty, A Cousin, and also a Grandchild. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers, along with 4 nieces and 4 nephews.

My nationality is Tongan, but my whereabouts or location is Auckland, New Zealand.

I am a 2 year Student Council at Tamaki Primary and I find those as achievements. An achievement I have reached this year is where I have earned myself to become the 2017 Manaiakalani Ambassador for Tamaki Primary.

Who is my inspiration? Well, the one person who truly inspires me is Beyonce. I admire her and bravery of singing! I hope to one day become an amazing musician like herself.

This year out of all goals, the one I find the most important to achieve is to earn all of the School Value Badges. Manaakitanga, Whanaungatanga, Tukumarie, Rangimarie & Ako.

Image result for goals

What do you think? And how do you think I could improve on more on my 2017 Blog Profile. I found this task a challenge at first but then again, as I developed more facts about myself my blog audience or viewers didn't know maybe they would have the ability to understand me more and leave appropriate feedback more.

Please leave a comment below, with feedback, feedforward and your opinion on how you think I could improve more next time. Many Thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment