Friday 19 May 2017

๐Ÿ“ Me as a LEARNER?! ๐Ÿ“

Image result for kids learning clipart
IALT: blog about how I answered and were asked questions about me as a learner. 

Today, our classroom was sent the same presentation to make a copy of and complete. The aim of this presentation was to deeply, and truly answer questions about you as learner. For example some questions that we were asked were... "What are your strengths as a learner?" and also more questions like "What do you think your blog says to you as a learner?"! It was hard to answer these questions but all I had to do to make it easier was to imagine reading my blog like I'm basically a stranger to myself. After reading a majority of blog posts I learnt something about myself... Which was I need to think of more appropriate labels to put in my work, and on my blog! 


Something I found interesting or that I liked about this is that I was able to answer all these questions with a positive and true mindset!

Something that was a challenge for me was having to think about my strengths not only on my blog but also through learning in the classroom. I found that task the hardest because I'm not really use to talking about what I'm good and therefore in order to get help and become more  easier for me I just asked some of the people I surround myself with heaps, and asked them what do they think I'm good at... On my blog and in the classroom!

My thoughts on this was that it was a activity or a presentation to help for our teacher to understand us better. Not only that but to see what we can do as better learners in our own opinion or perspective!!!

What do you think about this activity? Do you think this was an activity that can help our teacher understand us better?!

Please leave a comment with feedback, feedforward, or suggestions on how you think that I can improve on next time!!! Also add in questions to ask me... so you can try and get me to think deeper in my learning...

Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment