Wednesday 24 May 2017

🍍Important Nutrients for Teenagers🍍

Image result for nutrients

IALT: blog about how we blogged an activity about important Nutrients for teenagers.

Today Leilani and myself, completed an activity based upon the important nutrients that teenagers need! For example some questions that were put in this presentation was asking about what Calcium is, or What can happen when were low in Iron?! Basically all the questions that have answers that help others out. For example a lot of mouth sores have been appearing in the area around my mouth, and I then realised that their is a good chance the reason for that is because I may be low in iron, or Vitamin 12. Which could be a goal I could work towards in order to not only avoid being low in iron and Vitamin 12, but also to stop mouth sores from appearing in the area of the my mouth. This presentation was a challenge for me but I was able to work through it. From reading information with words I couldn't understand, to researching deeper and finding the definitions of those words, and from then putting those words into my own. I believe the most hardest question there was in this presentation for me to answer was the question asking what are some things that can affect the amount of nutrients in our bodies. In my opinion I think this questions was hard for me to answer because, I've never thought about it personally. I mean like, most of these questions I haven't thought about personally but I do have little knowledge that I can extend more on. So in order to help me I used not only google, and my peers in my classrooms opinion but also my friends, peers and classmates opinion in room 10. Therefore I was then able to extend on their idea's, and think about how their answer of idea could, or can relate to me!



What are you thoughts, or opinion on this blog post?

And if you were to complete this task, how do you think this would affect you? Positively or Negatively?! And also Why?

Please leave a comment below, with your own personal suggestions, feedback, and advice on how you think I can improve more on my knowledge of nutrients, and blogging skills.

Many thanks for viewing... :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment