Thursday 18 May 2017

📝Blog Commenting....📝

Image result for blog commenting

IALT: comment on others blog (Quad Blogging Buddies) and leaving them wise feedback I think that can help them in the further!

For blog commenting I've decided to comment and leave feedback on one of my Quad Blogging Buddies Blogs... Seini. I commented on her blogpost based upon her Multiplication Challenge! This blogpost had an image and explanation on what they did but keep reading to find a screenshot (evidence) of my comment left on her blog.

Seini's blogpost:


My comment on Seini's blog post:


I really admired her blog post, but I thought I wanted to know more therefore feedback came to mind and comments came to mind also!

What do you think about my comment, on Seini's post?! Do you have any feedback for me to use in my Blog Commenting more often! 

If you would like to view Seini's blog and leave her some feedback of your own please HERE!

Please leave a comment below!

Thank you for viewing.. :) 

1 comments:

Post a Comment