Thursday 25 May 2017

🐈Ariana Grande Concert Attack...🐈

IALT: reflect on an article I read about, how Ariana Grande's Concert was attacked.

After reading this horrible article I've realised that 22 people have lost their lives, and more than 50 have badly injured themselves... at Ariana Grande's concert. Her concert was at the Manchester, but sadly someone planned a huge bombing! A lot of people died and were hurt but as Ariana Grande said it herself with her own words... “broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don’t have words.” The UK Police say the planner of this bombing also died while the attack, along with the 21 others. 

Image result for ariana grandes attack at the manchester

It's sad to hear than people came to entertain themselves watching Ariana Grande's concert but sadly instead of people returning safely home... more than 50 people were affected and hurt by this attack. And more than 22 people have lost their lives. While reading this article I just felt horrible feeling inside of me! It's almost like I could imagine I was at the attack myself!

In my opinion I think that security needs to be more careful with what they see and allow for people to access thing with!

If you would like to read the original article yourself click HERE...

Please leave a comment below...
Thanks for viewing :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment