Monday 1 May 2017

🌺Anzac Tables Reflection🌺


IALT: reflect on the task just completed based upon completing 3 Different Anzac tables.


The task just completed was when we were given multiplication questions first.. Some questions we were given for example were..


  • 7 x 5
  • 9 x 8
  • 8 x 8
  • 7 x 11
And many more challenging multiplication questions to challenge our Maths or multiplication knowledge. It was challenging my knowledge at first but since I was using a majority of different strategies and using a number of different ways by asking for help... or helping others I was able to complete this task! After filling out all the questions at the bottom for each letter from A-Z there was number! And you had to figure out what word or words those number would make!

The first set of words that I crack with help from others of course was..
"LEST WE FORGET"

Image result for lest we forget

The second code I cracked was..
"Today we remember them"

Image result for today we remember them

And last but not least the crack that I was able to figure out was...?!
"AUstralian and New Zealand Army Corps"

Image result for australian and new zealand army corps

After completing all 3 of these Anzac tables.. the words that have been cracked have not only helped for me to see clearly on what they have done and sacrificed for myself but also on those views and perspectives of others!


Something I found easy and fun about this task was that everyone was able to collaboratively work together.. and hep each other and though it seemed as if it was a race when some were done they helped others out! Which to me was showing our Tamaki Values!



How do you celebrate Anzac Day?

Please leave a comment of a piece of feedback, feedforward, and suggestions on how you think I could improve more and more on not only my blogging skills but on my skills on completing more Anzac Tables! Maybe you could even leave easy starigities.. to help challenge myself more!

Thank you for viewing...
Hope to see you viewing and commenting on many more of my blog posts further in the future.




0 comments:

Post a Comment