Tuesday 4 April 2017

๐Ÿซ What Tamaki Means To Me & Ana? ๐Ÿซ


WALT: create and brainstorm a bunch of words, I think that relates to "What Tamaki Means To Me?"

I've created a WORDLE creation with a bunch of words describing "What Tamaki Means To Me", using a bunch of words put in different, style and form! I used and got help from one of my peers (Ana). She helped to find and create this! While in the meantime I was finishing off my relevant slides related to the Ambassador Presentation! The reason why we had firstly brainstormed, and created this Wordle, was because it was related to my Inquiry Learning, I will be presenting on Wednesday the 5th of April 2017, at the Somerville School!  We came up with words that both describe what we BOTH think Tamaki means to us! For example we used some of the words...

  • Special
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Diversity
And many more words! In order for us to have to the ability to list and understand more and more, to give an appropriate answer... we began to think of describing places around Tamaki! For example our school (Tamaki Primary), we would describe our school using ALL our school values! Another example was we would think about what the Tamaki environment can give us... which is lots and lots of opportunities to grow more. After Ana and myself, finished brainstorming and deeply critically thinking about these answer we decided to put it in a sense of colourful bright, style! We used a Wordle website.. CLICK HERE to view, or to use it! 

Something I enjoyed about this activity/task was having the ability to problem solve! For example when we were both stuck on describing Tamaki we decided to think outside of the box, and describe different places using a majority of different words.


A challenging task or part of this task I found was thinking about some places around Tamaki, we couldn't find words to describe! So we asked some of our peers, teachers, and school helpers if they have words to describe that one place!

What Tamaki Means To Me & Ana?
Screenshot 2017-04-04 at 09.36.57.png

Please leave some helpful feedback, on what you liked, and what you think I could work on next time to improve more and more, on not only my work but also my blogging skills!

Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment