Tuesday 4 April 2017

🏞️ My Tamaki Environment 🏞️

My Tamaki Environment 

220px-Tamaki_River_With_The_Two_Bridges_01.jpg

IALT: reflect on what is important to me around my environment!

When I think about my environment, I think many different important places, and destinations that I find important! In order to showcase, and show my learning with my online audience I've decided to create a google drawing, showcasing images, and words of the places I find very important to my environment!


I have listed something like....
  • My Home
  • My School 
  • The Fire Department
  • Church
And basically many more places I find important to me! I thought places that wouldn't make the place I come from feel like it's a safe and happy place! There are all different reasons behind why I think each individual place is important to our environment! For example... I think the churche(s) that surround our environment is important, because all different people pray to god, sing traditional him, or preach to god in many different ways! Also because everybody deserves to be given a chance to show and be proud of their differences!

Please comment below, places you think is important around or surrounded by your environment! Also also comment below, what your enviroment where abouts is!

Please leave helpful, comments below in order to help me improve more on my work as time goes on!

Many Thanks!




0 comments:

Post a Comment