Tuesday 4 April 2017

๐ŸŒŠ Issues with our Tamaki River(s)? ๐ŸŒŠ

IAKT: reflect on what I think the issues with our Tamaki River(s) are/is?

I've created a brainstorm of all the things I think that are or is the issue of our Tamaki river(s)! I came up with 7 relevant idea's related to this task! In order for me to answer this questions with a clear understanding I asked questions, with family, teachers and people in out around and about the school! After getting their perspectives I thought about how I can change their perspectives or views, in my own views, and perspectives!

What do you think the issues, with our/your rivers are!

The main issue that stood out to me as I was working was Pollution! Mainly because people around the world don't care or don't find picking up rubbish around our community or in other words environment important!

Do you think littering is bad?, or picking up rubbish can make a difference! Truth be told I think with one person in the world picking upto 1 piece rubbish each day, it will not only make a huge difference but also a huge influence on those yet to come.



What do you think about these answers, or this question?

Please leave a comment below... with feedback that can help me improve on my learning! Also please, make leave your views and perspectives!

Many Thanks!








0 comments:

Post a Comment