Wednesday 8 March 2017

๐ŸŒŠWhy Is Waterways Important (To Me)๐ŸŒŠ

Image result for waterways

IALT: explain why waterways is important to me!

Today one of our activity was to create, or write about a brainstorm about why waterways are important to me. At first I had no idea why they were important to me, but as other classmates and peers of mine began to open up, and share their ideas more, it helped for me to realise, and understand how important and helpful waterways can be.

In order for me to understand, and properly answer the question, I had to think if all waterways had stopped working, and stopped moving with all the different channels of water there are, what would it do, who could/would it affect, & how? I discussed this with one of my female peers Ana, and we came up with a lot of creative answers. They weren't much but we were able to understand more and more, and our learning proceeded.


Why do you think about this?
Do you think waterways are important? Why?

Overall, I've realised after giving this question a lot of thinking for a long time frame, it has helped me to realise how and who waterways can affect them if it ever stopped!

A challenge that challenged me to the best of my ability while completing this task, was answering the question at first, honestly I had no clue I was basically lost in fog, but as I was able to listen to other people's views I was able to connect those viewpoint or idea's, and link, and connect them to new and strong idea's!

Image result for waterways

Please leave a comment below!
Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment