Wednesday 1 March 2017

💮Today's Chapter (Yet To Be Written) 💮

IALT: reflect on my day, how I felt, What I did, & What I was missing!

Today this blog post may be a little unusual to all my others, but the way I look at this one, it's honestly blog post from today...

Today at school we had a reliever.. At first it was kind of weird not having my regular teacher around the classroom, mainly because the way we learned changed, probably because he was reliever and it was also his first time being a reliever at Tamaki Primary School. The reliever we had today was Mr Thippa... if we found it too hard to pronounce (his name) we could just call him Mr T. 

I was confused with some of the things he explained because I wasn't use to the way he was teaching. I felt as if we were missing something in our classroom.. (Our Teacher). Usually Ms Komor, would give those shy ones a boost of confidence everyday in our classroom.. it was basically a new thing everyday, and it was also something I looked forward to... But lately my teacher been on release due to teaching, and other important things. It's 2017 and it's a new year which is basically a new everything, a new beginning, a fresh start, and another chapter of your life yet to be written. 

Today with my book, about my life, today's page was empty. Not completely empty but a lot was missing! Who knows what was missing, but you never know along the way of life and with more chapters of your life yet to come, you might just figure it out. 

Have you ever felt as if you look forward to going somewhere, or doing something, and it's not quite you seemed it would be... well thats me today! Honestly, I have a lot of questions, that I still wonder about, like Will the answers to my questions every found?

Have you ever felt like that, like something missing?
Well I have and I always get confused, Is something missing, or am I missing?

Please leave a comment below!
Thank You

0 comments:

Post a Comment