Saturday 4 March 2017

๐Ÿ“The Positivity & Negativity Of Gangs ๐Ÿ“

IALT: share with my blog audience the positivity and negativity of gangs, (From my perspective).

Image result for good and bad sides

My Viewpoint, on the Positivity & Negativity Of Gangs:

Aren't there 2 sides to everything, you might think? Isn't there always a positive side, and a negative side to everything? I have 2 sides, (Positive & Negative) on the subject, GANGS! There are two different types of people, and gangs. There are the type of negative, and bad gangs, with the bad gangs, with the thoughtful, helpful people participating in it...!

Positive Sides Of Gang..
  • In every gang there's a positive side e.g, helping people cross the street, being a supporter to another gang member/friend, family member in court, or in a situation!, and much much more.
  • The reason behind them forming a gang is to help people in struggle...
  • They could be the same gang just in different location.. and in the different location there is different types of gangs.. with the same name but different attitude.
Negative Sides Of Gangs...
  • Some Gangs, get tempted to go after people, when close friends, or family members are hurt!
  • Some Gangs, are too protective towards family & friends..
  • Some Gangs are mainly made to go after people, for negative things!
  • Some people, choose to make  a bad decision which also impacts everything there in, from church/youth groups, to gangs, and jobs.
Image result for good and bad sides

Some of my family members, are in different gangs... and because of that I have much better understandings, on negative and positive sides of Gangs. 

Honestly, I never use to judge Gangs, because I was never apart of it, or close to any until time passed and things, and people came changed. I was able to have a much better understanding.. Yes not all Gangs are good, but there are some that I know of that are.. due to the people I know who are part of it, and due to the changes they make in order to make themselves someone safer, stronger, and also someone more different in a positive way!

If there are any Gang Members, or prospectors towards gangs that are reading this blog post.. Try to make the best decision and the best impact on as much as you can!

One thing I would like to leave you with before ending this blog post, is never to judge a group of people, by a decision made by 1 person! I choose not to judge people, because there's saying for that... "Don't judge me or anyone else, unless you're perfect".. and therefore I myself am not perfect, and to be fair no one is.. and so no one deserved to be judged.

Image result for good and bad sides

Stop Judging OTHERS because you're not perfect either...
What does it mean to you... Because I know what it means to me!

Please leave a comment below,
Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment