Thursday 9 March 2017

✈️️The Airport Reflection ✈️️

Image result for airplane
IALT: reflect on what I did today

Today I left the school grounds at 12.00PM, but with permission of course! Amon, and myself left in order for us to catch my mother's flight to Tonga! My mother, grandmother, and my uncle were leaving to Tonga for my Grandpa's only real sisters funeral. Because she died in Tonga, her final service will be performed and she will then we burried in Tonga! They say her death was very unfortunate, they had taken to the hospital, and that very night, as she was lying on the hospital bed, she slowly passed! It was very sad news to hear about her death, but we were able to bear through! Although her actual funeral was in Tonga, family in New Zealand gathered, if they could and prayed for her to be in a much safer, and happier place. We attended her service of course, and we sand a few verse's from the him, and then the priest of the day (Sione Polo), performed a prayer on behalf of everyone. After the family service there were refreshments,
  • Fizzy Drinks
  • Tea/Coffee/Milo
  • Bread
  • Biscuits

  • And much more! Straight after that we came home and organised for my mother to jump and fly to Tonga today (thursday), and stay in Tonga for a week, which means she will be returning next Thursday (18th March). 
We arrived at the airport, organising all my mother's, my grandmother's, and my uncles bags, with their suitcases, passports, and also tickets. We sat around for at 15 minutes, then there plane was called.. We said our farewells, and tears were also seen, espically from my brother Amon! He didn't want for mother to leave him behind, but in the end he was able to manage! She left on her adventure, and on her way to Tonga, with my Grandmother & Uncle.

I found it hard to let my mum go, but I understood why she had left! At the same time, I was able to wish her safe travels, and happy travels though!

I wish I could've gone!

Have you ever been on a plane,
If Yes, where was your destination?, 
And
If NO, where would your destination be if had the choice?

Please leave a comment below!
👍Many Thanks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


Hi Losana,
It’s me again, one of your Buddies from your group. It was a really sad story, and I am sorry for your loss. Though I think your Writing was wonderful, I really like your Vocabulary that you used in your post. Even though your Writing was interesting, you did have a few mistakes in your Writing. I advise that you check your Writing before you post it onto your blog. Overall, I am looking forward to seeing more Writing like this.
Excellent work!

Anonymous said...

Thank You Aaliyah,
I look forward to using and seeing how you advice will help me further in the further!
Many Thanks,
Kind Regards

Post a Comment