Thursday 2 March 2017

📝Pollution Information Report 📝

Image result for air pollution

WALT: reflect on how we wrote an Information Report about Pollution, based on an article from our choice about Pollution.

Today I choose an article related to Pollution, to write an Information Report about. The article was my choice and my choice only.. I decided to have written about an article which proves how Air Pollution has a good chance of killing children under 37 WEEKS OLD! The reason why I choose to have written an Information Report about this article was because the information inside this article got me thinking and wondering more and more about Air Pollution. If thats what air pollution can do to a child less than 37 weeks old, imagine what it can do to, plants, or animals, or even adults! Keep reading, to find my INFORMATION REPORT..

My Information Report
(Air Pollution)

What can Air Pollution do to you and others

Have you ever experienced any type of Pollution?, Or experienced how powerful Pollution can be… Luckily if you would want to know keeping reading about what AIR POLLUTION can do to a child less than 37 weeks old!

Is Premature Births Safe OR Are Lives At Risk?

Premature birth can be a huge risk of life, because according to a news article read by myself, it states how if a baby was born by premature birth and is less than 37 weeks, they have a good chance of catching dangerous diseases than could lead up to death. From my perspective in order to avoid young children (babies) lives from being endangered we need to be certain that Air Pollution isn’t lying around waiting to kill a innocent child. This article makes me wonder… If Air Pollution can kill a child less than 37 weeks old, imagine what it could to do a child more than 37 weeks old, or an adult, or animal, even plants and nature!

Is Air Pollution Endangering Lives, OR Being A Safety Warning?

Thinking about what thoughts ly inside my mindset/head after reading this subtitle, makes me wonder… Is it really just trying to WARN others of what it’s capable of, or is it really just endangering, innocent children/people’s lives. Having a timeframe to think about this questions, which seems like a rhetorical questions, gives me a better much clearer understanding of what my thoughts are, which is… That I think it’s a warning. Articles have not stated in the 21st Century a child less than 37 weeks old has died due to Air Pollution, its states they have a good chance of dieing, or diseases nobody want to catch. I believe that this is a warning, and by this I mean it’s trying to warn others to lend and offer a helping hand. Not only that but I believe from perspective, and from the evidence of scientist that I’ve read, it’s trying to persuade others to do their part around the community, home or people surrounded by us.

What do you want to do to make a difference, and to make a stop to Air Pollution from Spreading?

I want to make a difference, and to stop Air Pollution from endangering other, people or animals by making sure that I can do all I can by for example…
  • Picking Up Rubbish (Avoiding Land Pollution)
  • Or Getting Rid Of Noises That Don’t Belong There (Stopping Noise Pollution)
With only picking a few bits of rubbish, you could stop Pollution from starting. I know what I would like to do to avoid pollution, but the main question that pops up in my head every now and then is, Do know what you want to do?Image result for diagrams of pollution in new zealand
Above this text is a diagram to support my information about Pollution. This is a diagram that shows how much Pollution there was in New Zealand throughout the year of 2000 - 2010. As you can see there are different amounts of Pollution each year, and the year that had the least Pollution was in 2008, but then it began to get higher as 2 more years past. I hope this helps support and shows how much New Zealand doesn’t care for Pollution. Well, at least some people care about Pollution in New Zealand.

If you're still reading, I hope the questions I’ve asked have helped to give you a better understanding on how important Pollution is, and how much power it has over people. Though pollution may not be a human, it can still do things to humans.
Don’t you think?

Image result for air pollution

What do think about my Information Report? What do you think I need to work on, & How? Please comment your thoughts below, and I look forward to reading and using your feedback, to help me improve more and more throughout my learning pathway.

Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment