Thursday 30 March 2017

🏞️Ko Au Te Awa, Ko Te Awa Ko Au 🏞️

IALT: reflect, blog and share what the words "I am the river and the river is me", means to me!

Today for Inquiry, we were given a task based upon, finding out what the saying "I am the river and the river is me", means to you or yourself basically! I found it hard at first, but after getting help from those classmates/peers/and teachers I was able to have and get much more useful help! I was able to ask, and look for answers to hard questions to answer, for example... When they asked, me what does the saying mean to me, not only was it hard to answer but it was also hard to understand! Sorts of questions like that for me, I don't have the ability to quickly straight away, given an answer as fast as lighting!

What does it mean to me?
(I am the river, and the river is me!)

What does “I am the river & the river is me”, mean to me/myself?
From a clear and hard understanding, I personally think the meaning of this is to feel as if you were the river! After learning, creating and sharing around this particular topic with classmates, and peers surrounded by me, it has not only helped me to understand what it means to me, but also develop new ways of finding new understandings, on what this means means to me! In order for me to finally understand, what this means, I was able to figure it out AFTER our walk to our local creek, which was the Dunkirk Creek! Walking, and walking around this creek made me think, see and also feel what the river thinks, sees and also feels. Also to myself this means you having to imagine you were river, being surrounded by the things the river is surrounded by! Basically, up to all the negatives leading to all the positives.

If you were to answer this question, what would your answer be, or what the easy and hard parts of answering this question be?

Please leave helpful, and useful feedback below, you think would help for me to improve more and more on! Also feel free to comment below, and share your answer, your thoughts, or in other words you suggestions on what I need to work more on!
Many thanks, to all those viewers!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Losana!
It’s me again, I don’t think I need an introduction. As I was reading your Post, I was able to find some mistakes (as requested). Such as:
I don't have the ability to quickly straight away, given an answer as fast as lighting!
As you can see, this sentence doesn't make sense. It never hurt anyone to re-read their Writing. In this sentence you are repeating yourself. I think it would be better if you just said something like this:
I don’t have the ability to give an answer straight away, unlike other people who can give an answer as fast as lightning.
I hope my advice will help improve with your Writing. Well, that all for now. But I hope you use my advice.
Well Done!

Post a Comment