Wednesday 22 March 2017

🌞Climate Change Presentation🌞

WALT: research and present our presentations about Climate Change!

We were given the task of completing a group presentation to work on! There were 5 different groups, and each group was given a different question to work on, related to Climate Change! Before we did that we were given a group task which was to give a prediction about what we think the question, or Climate Change means to ourselves. 

When we were completing our presentation we decided to not only add information, and answers we had found while researching about Climate Change, but we also wanted and decided to put in and list down our predictions, on what we thought it meant at first before finding the definition.. along with images related to Climate Change!

The people/group, I worked with was with a majority of students/peers/classmates I sometimes, don't usually work with! The people I worked with, or that were in my group for this task was...
  • Metui
  • Ana
  • Akanesi
  • Leilani
  • Rosemary
  • Toma
Something I enjoyed about working with these students, and peers of mines was having the ability to use Extended Abstract, and also find ways in linking and look at idea's in different ways, in order to find more idea's related to the topic!

Our Group Presentation...




Before presenting this presentation to the class, myself, and the group I was working with organised upto 1 slide for someone to present. 

For example the opening slide was presented by myself, and Metui, Our predictions were presented by myself also and Ana, our research and facts found were presented from Leilani, Toma, & Metui, and lastly the images were presented by Rosemary and Akanesi!

Do you know what Climate Change is?

Please leave a comment below.
Many Thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Losana,
Wow! I didn’t exactly know what Climate Change is, but thanks to you and your group you were working with, I now know. I think this Post was the most interesting piece of work I’ve ever read (But of course there are other wonderful pieces of work). Though there were many interesting facts, there were some grammar mistakes. Such as - Instead of saying “Myself and Ana” you can say “Ana and I”. I think that will help improve your Writing.
Other than that, I think your Writing was accurate and interesting to read.

Post a Comment