Friday 10 March 2017

🎤Band Practice Reflection🎤

Image result for music

IALT: reflect on band practice...

Today during lunchtime, to 2.20PM the Tamaki Primary School, had band practice! We practiced, the 1st verse of 24K Magic, (Of course we cut off the inappropriate language), and Caleb started to teach all the different musical instruments their part for the song.. for example
  • Keyboard
  • Guitar/Bass
  • Drums
And also, talked to the vocalist which were at and attended band practice today which was, myself, Ana, & also 1 of our male singers Gary. Some songs, we sang were, American Dream, & with 24K Magic, and also See You Again! Working with new musicians in our band had helped me develop not only new things about music, but also but themselves.  Having a new band has helped me develop new skills, about music! Being around keyboard players, and drum players, and also guitar and bass players, helped me to have a better understanding off all those instruments! At 2.40 we were let go, and we were also told to go back to class for a year 7, & 8 syndicate assembly. 

Image result for music

Something I found challenging, was working with new band members! Mainly, because I am use to last year's band members, but I'm always opened, to having new band members, and new opportunities!

Also, something I look forward to achieving next time, in Band practice is making sure we can all relate to each other, and also not to be afraid of making mistakes.

Please leave a comment below,
Many Thanks! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment