Thursday 16 February 2017

๐Ÿ“– New Opportunities ๐Ÿ“–

IALT: explain how there's more than one door to life!

Image result for inspirational trend learning quotes
Once I thought that if I had given new things a go that are unlikely for myself to do, I could improve more, and that I could been given a chance to prove myself! But I proved wrong, I thought the outside world was a bright sunny shine day, for me to be! The truth is whether your at home, In another country, or even at SCHOOL the world will never change for the better. I tried doing something different for once, doing something I know I'm not as good as everyone else is, something I could give a shot and prove to those I can be that girl who you think I can't be, but before I step through that door someone else shut it! Truth be told, everyone get's hurt in life, and nobody's perfect but have you ever thought about doing something you know other's think you can't do? Well if get an opportunity and the door gets shut before you could knock on it take the backdoor, and if there's back door take a window, don't give up on something you choose and wish to improve on. I gave up because I am young, and easily hurt but if you're like me than you have to learn how to stay and be strong to the world, at some point in all our lives we have to stand on our own two feet, maybe for now NO but try and hold those doors before the negative wind, and mindsets of others close it down for good. It might be too late for me to keep trying, but I see it as not just a MISTAKE, but a mistake I learn from, and move forward with. I see this as a lesson, that there's not only one way to success, and you might not be the best, by your trying positive mindsetted attitude was still there, and that can still count for something.
Image result for inspirational keep trying quotesImage result for inspirational keep trying quotes
What has ever stopped you? Why? Did it help you for the better or worse?
Thank you, and leave a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment