Monday 13 February 2017

😁My Blog Profile.. (Cybersmarts)😁



WALA: Things that we can keep personal and things we can share with the world!

Today, we were given a document with a bunch things we could choose to keep private from online viewers, and things we are comfortable with sharing with the world. For example some options that we were given to keep private and to share with the outside online digital world...
  • Pet Name
  • Last Name
  • Phone Numbers/Contact
  • Address
  • Email
And so many more.. below you will see a table with 2 different columns, one side of the columns will be filled with things I am comfortable with world viewing, on my personal blog, and on the others is information I choose not post and not give out in order for people to see.. 

Image result for privacy

A.Personal Information that you would share online

How many brothers and sisters you have
Favourite band, sports team, food
The name of your pet
Your first name
Favourite subjects at school
My learning goals
My strengths - what I am good at
School
Classroom
Nationality

B.Personal Information that you should keep private

Full name (first and last)
Date of birth
Home Phone number, mobile number
Brothers and sisters names
Age
Someone I admire
Parents names
Email address
Home address


My New Blog Profile..

Kia Ora, Talofa Lava Malo E Lelei and Greeting to you all. My name is Losana and I'm a year 8 student currently attending Tamaki Primary School as we speak. 

For 2017 I am in Room 9, and my teacher is Miss Kormo. My nationality is fully tongan, and I look forward to learning new things with Miss Kormo.

My favourite subject at school Maths! My favouirte food is KFC! I have 4 sisters, and 2 brothers.. and one of my strengths at school is Writing.

This year I look forward, into making a commitment into sports, and giving my all and trying my best.

Something that has inspired this year to do my best is when every time something goes wrong there's always 2 choices and 2 different crowds. Theres one crowd who encourages me to take the right path and another to take the wrong path.. I think this year my classmates/peers, and teachers can help me make the right path.

Please leave a comment about what you think about this lesson we had today! I've enjoyed being in Room 9 so far, because the opportunity to give new things a try with encouragement behind my back! Thank you for viewing.
👍Many Thanks👍


0 comments:

Post a Comment