Thursday 9 February 2017

🔥Jelly Jelly Jellyfish🔥

I am learning to reflect on an article
😉Blue Wrap Jellyfish 😉

Imagine having to to the beach, and seeing thousands and thousands of blue jellyfish wash up on the sand, and from a far distance looking like amazing bits and bits of bubble wrap! Well, believe or not according to the article I've read on KIWI KIDS NEWS it seems as if thousands and thousands of blue jellyfish have washed upon a Queensland beach in Australia. It seems like blubber blue jellyfish is very common to washing up on this beach but just in this many numbers at once. A marine biologist known by the name, Dr Lisa-Ann Gershwin.. said that the unusual  sight was likely to be caused by a warmer of water, also wind and tide factors could've also been factors. Lastly, According to what the locals have been saying the jellyfish has apparently been smelling "Pretty Rank".. which I have no idea what it means!

My Personal Thoughts:
I think this is an quite amazing news article to have read, I am so happy that I have had the chance to read, and write about this! Just reading this creates a vivid image inside my head, and it grows and grows more! From imagining a photo to actually seeing one.. blew my mind. 

How would you feel seeing Blue Jellyfish cover up the sand?
I would be amazed to have the opportunity to see something very uncommon and unlikely to have happened.



Thank you for reading and please leave a comment below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment